Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Moving again

We are closing on our Kentucky house this week, so we are packing once again.  Mostly this move will be moving boxes that were packed from the last.  We only are using what we need this past year instead of living in this apartment.  It will be great to stretch out again.  This time we will be able to do what we like as we aren't going to be in town dealing with their politics.  With our 5 acres we plan to raise some animals, and have a garden.  I will really have a sewing room this time, not a corner in a storage room.

Today I ordered the carpet to replace the carpet in the bedrooms and living room.  I am not a fan of carpet but it is a quick fix before moving in.  I don't know the people that lived there before and they had a dog per the disclosure so we don't want to keep it.  I am hoping to get the living room and one of the bedrooms to hardwood sometime, for now I will settle for carpet.  I have a great vacuum, so cleaning isn't a problem.  The rest of the house is carpet free so that works.

Found a local sub shop to our new house, bought some for dinner, hoping my DH likes it.  I guess there aren't much as far as sub shops around??  The guy was telling me that he has ordered an oven, to make brick oven pizza's and the closest to get such a pizza would be in Louisville. 

Update:
I have asked Jesse almost everyday since signing the contract when we can give our notice at our house, and he keeps putting it off, now that we have closing scheduled or he wanted me to stop bugging, he agreed to putting in our notice.  Maybe it was the carpet purchase; we do need carpet change in order to get stuff into the rooms.

No comments: