Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Keep boxes under control

Monday I relaxed a bit, avoiding boxes all together.  Yesterday I went to the house and unpacked all the boxes I could, filling cupboards and cabinets.  I also cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom so we could start using it functionally any time.  The closet is rather large and I still have plenty of room in it, but I will have more stuff too.  It will be great to store all bathroom things in the bathroom for a change!

I have seen where people move and you visit them the next week, and it looks like they have lived there for years with out a box in sight, so I am going to try that, not sure if when the real move happens whether I'll be able to keep it under control, but goals are nice to have.

I am tired today and not feeling much like packing, tried to make some coffee with boiling some coffee in the microwave and straining it into a cup, now I am hot, I am hoping for a burst of energy soon so I can finish packing everything up today, that would be fab!

Well, I better get to it, it's not going to get done any other way.

No comments: