Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday update.

I had to go to the house today so that the internet and carpet could be installed.  Needless to say the carpet did get installed, I got most of the kitchen cupboards and drawers lined and ready for use.  I still need to sterilize the bathroom and sweep the new carpets, being that the bag I have in it now is a bit full, I decided to wait and change bags before attempting to sweep the new floors.  I didn't get anything mopped, but with the carpet installation it make it a bit dusty and thought better to not try to mop it just yet.  Not that I had time to do it anyhow.

To see the details check out my newest blog specific to the new place... http://peyton-farm.blogspot.com/  I thought I would keep the progress of the house separate from my every day thoughts and craziness and reserve it for the specifics of country living. 

I cannot wait to move in!  I made some ramen noodles for lunch as I didn't know what I could take and easily make, and clean up.  It felt like college, where you just don't have what you need, but can get by with what you have.  So I forgot to bring any cooking utensils, so I just used the spoon I brought to eat it with, and that seemed to work out well.  I only took paper plates, so I had to be careful of how full I filled one. 

I finally figured out how to unlock the front door, and with everyone in and out, no one used it, they all came in the back door, I suppose because the carpet people saw the internet guy and the line to the house is on the porch, by the door.  I was able to get the door back lock before going to the apartment.  Wishing I didn't have to work tonight, my feet are tired from standing all day long.

No comments: