Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Update

We have been very busy packing boxes moving and unpacking.  This weekend, with help, we plan to move the rest of everything, all the furniture, and all the stuff from the garage.  We have moved over three truck loads of stuff, and the apartment is starting to look a bit different, I think once the bigger stuff is moved it will finally appear as though we are moving out.

It is hard to try and make food here as most of everything except the fridge has been emptied out.  I was really wanting a steak so I brought back some steak seasoning, and some seasoning salt for the potatoes, which were freaking awesome!  We only had a handful of charcoal and was able to make it work to make our dinner.  We just bought pizza yesterday, and luckily there was a large knife here to cut it with, as the pizza cutter has been moved.

Boxing clothes, I am not sure what we'll be wearing for the next few days, or if we'll camp at the new house?  I did move the air mattress so it is possible.  We definitely need to find a cart to make the moving of dressers and such a bit more manageable.

No comments: