Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Week three

This week began with boxing, I had terrific help and we got a lot more accomplish than I had imagined. My sister 😉 came with her children for two days, so they spent the night!

The kids camped in the living room, it worked out well. They were really good helpers and I greatly appreciated them!

I would say the best part was night time, us sisters talked for hours!!

Wes did great while his cousins and aunt visited, but then he seemed a bit weird. On thursday I had an outing with my first class of girls, so dinner wasnt going to happen for me. He was out for a long time returning at 8:30; I expressed I wanted and was going to go get ice cream. He turned me down... Also he wasn't hungry for dinner... After thawing lasagna over night for him.

I got my ice cream anyhow... Felt kind of like drinking alone... Wait, that is what I am doing now.

Oh yeah, on the way back to Kentucky, JT had to have the red dragon towed to the apartment dice the fuel pump went kaput. He got it fixed on Thursday, finishing on Friday, so we lost a day of him being here helping move.

No comments: