Welcome to my atempt to blog! How exciting it is to be able to keep all my friends and Family update on our lives. Not that our lives are the most exciting, but it is our lives and so it is to us.
If I can get my dad to check this, just want him to know that I am still working on the cookbook and getting a laptop, hopefully, will give me more chances to work on it.
Anyhow, This session for teaching swim lessons, I am just working on Saturday from 9 to noon. It is working out well for me, as I don't have to rush to get there after work since Jesse seems to be working late a lot. I am also available for other instructors to use me as a Sub, so far this session I have and to sub twice and we are only to the third week. Unfortunately, we had a snow day the first day of the session so I won't get a break between this session and next.
Jesse is continuing to work on the house everyday after work and we are getting closer to moving in. We have an appointment with a guy on Wednesday to come and measure for the counter top. We did get a quote for it from a local guy not much different than what I got from home depot. Once we get the quote Wednesday we can then decide who to hire and get it done. It is one of the major issue keeping us from moving in.
This past weekend Dave and Dan helped put up the ceiling drywall (thanks guys!) so we need to finish the wall and Jesse will put in the hardwood flooring, he did a great job on the bedroom/hallway area, so I am sure the dinning room will turn out great.
We will use the dinning room as a living room until we get the other rooms finished. We bought a small table that will fit nicely in the kitchen to get us by until we can use the dinning room as one.
Saturday, my brother Al was recorded on the hawk show, an internet tv that records once a week. He chose some interesting material and therefore, I have not included the link for you to check it out. When he does and send me something I feel can be passed to all of you I will be sure to post it.
I do wish him the best of luck with all his endevers but, I don't necessarily have to like it all. He seems to have a lot of material, as he apparently has more time to write and compose than I do with two jobs and a house/apartment, and family to care for.
Will post again, keeping you all updated.
No comments:
Post a Comment