Welcome!

Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week two of phase one

Things seem smoother around here this week, but outside the door is another story. Tuesday a kid on a bike took a tumble and smacked his head on the pavement, proving he should have had a helmet on.

This evening it seems we hear a lot of squealing tires lately and thought none hung of it once again, until the neighbor kids knocked to tell me that a blue jeep drove through my lawn... Making large ruts, I called and reported it. Not sure what I was supposed to do. Uncommon color for a jeep.

I wanted wes to mow where he skipped, also where the jeep rutted, and now the mower doesn't want to run??

Meals this week: goulash. Chicken sandwiches Steak on the grill. Maid rites

No comments: