It has been a long time since blogging, and awhile since dad passed. My weeks are kind of hectic, and once I seem to get a routine down it seems to change. I have gone up some weekend, so I passed on some weekdays.
Even though I have been busy with dad's stuff, we'll still was able to finish the living/ blue room, the last room on the first floor. I thought about posting some pics, but would rather wait until after Christmas when most will see it in person.
With it finished, I can now put stuff on walls, get out decorations before Christmas Eve, and relax a little more than the past couple of years where we scrambled to get tools and such out of sight before Christmas day.
Deciding what to put up and where to put it, just seems exciting at this point, and finding it all too!
1 comment:
Well, I'm glad it's coming together! It's been a long process for you :)
Post a Comment