Our hardwood floor is finished in the dinning room/living room.
Life as a Peyton... It is hard to keep in touch with all our friends and family these days, with the help of technology, I hope this tool will help!
Welcome!
Reading about all the crazy events in my life might be worth it, or just too boring to continue, you decide.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
House
We are getting closer to moving in. We have boxes and boxes packed and just need to get it moving. Here are some more recent pics:
Our hardwood floor is finished in the dinning room/living room.
Curtain are up!
Recepticals are covered and vents are covered too!
Until we move I guess I have a large laundramat at my disposal, since that is pretty much all we use the house for at the moment.

Our hardwood floor is finished in the dinning room/living room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment